пятница, 28 ноября 2008 г.

Russian Woman Natalia

Ukraine brides What can I tell you about myself...I dreamsa bout family where love and careness about each other, were at the first step. And I hope that I will have such friendly and happpy family, like I always dreams about. The life is like a long travelling and when there is somebody near you, it becomes more interesting and
easier...somebody who will care and love you, who will make you happy, it’s very important. I am sure that every day and every minute can be unforgettable...
I live in an active world, I like the high speed, I don’t want to lose any minute of my life,...I am very insatiable.
I am always looking for myself in different aspects of the life: dancing, swimming, skiing...This style of the life brings to people - the advancement! I am a producer of my life, I choose the main characters and decorations - It’s my Life and I Love it!
And I always try to do everything with pleasure, for my soul...cooking, talking to people or reading the book.
May be I am wrong, but I feel that I have a speciall influence on people, because in the surrounding of my friends, I am becoming a generator of ideas, a brain and it drives me....
And I am looking for a man, who will understand and support me, who will be my second nature....and we will make each other happy, it’s my dream! If I meet such man, I’ll be happy!

Комментариев нет: