суббота, 29 ноября 2008 г.

WebLoveFinder Brides profile Vika

Russian brides My friends say that I am calm, open, reliable and a good friend.

I am a funny person and everybody likes my sense of humour. I have many hobbies and interests: I graduated from The Arts school where I studied painting, now I study at the University. I also take dance lessons and right now I am searching for a partner - the one who would dance with me my whole life!

I tend to be romantic and together with my sense of humour it helps me to enjoy life no matter what.

Although my life gave me many wonderful oppotunities one part of it stays empty: I am loooking for a kind, reliable and loving partner to share my life with. I would like to meet a man 27-40 y.o., willing to have children in the future.

1 комментарий:

Escritor комментирует...

Hi! Visit http://www.chatrussianbrides.com