понедельник, 8 декабря 2008 г.

Nice Russian brides will communicate to you on WebLoveFinder.com

Russian bridesI’m joyful and love laughing, I’m cultured and charming & I can describe myself as an intelligent, patient, honest and reliable person. I’m serious, understanding, helping & I have good manners. I would like to have a Family some day.

I have good morals & respect the traditional values in love and life, with regard to the family and marriage. I appreciate kindness in people and I don’t like lies. To me, love means total respect, care for him, do any sacrifice to keep him happy, understand his opinions, think of him in any situation, not being shy to show my love in public, being my closest friend, discuss problems with love not with anger and always show the true love and warmth.... that’s an idea of what I can give but also wish I get some of these back.

Hope I'm not being selfish but I believe that 2 must give and take to live a happy life. As for my interests...a lot, talking and chating about everything, from sports to science, from politics to history, from geography to psychology. I would like to meet my true love and best friend, close soul and second half, the man who will share my interests.

I want to devote my life to make this man very happy, ready to give everything what the woman, wife and best friend can ever give. I wish to have a strong, harmony Family, based on love, trust, respect, congenial soul and mutual understanding.

Комментариев нет: