среда, 10 декабря 2008 г.

Female, Russian single: Yana from Kharkov

Russian brides
I do not like to describe myself ......;))) but i can say one thing: that i am a very nice sexy Russian girl and if you choose me out of million of girls at this site,you will never regret your choice in future........
Have a good job and a lot of friends. And I don't smoke :)

I want to love and to be loved and i will give all my love and affection to my beloved person..........
So you are welcome, try to become my beloved and..... you will get a nice present(that present is ME!!!!!!)
I wait for you, my destiny!!!!

I am optimist. I have many interests. I fond of sports. My life way is healthy and active. My dream is to make the everyday I live wonderful. I will be glad to write more about myself in my letter to you, everything you are interested in. Ideal relationship is a kind of relations when you look at each other and no words are needed :) Just trust each other, try to understand and love...
I consider that first thing in the relations of a man and a woman is respect to each other and then comes love.....
I want to find a real man who knows how to treat a lady and i think that with such a man we will easily find common language and will become a wonderful couple.....;)))

Комментариев нет: