вторник, 16 декабря 2008 г.

So you can find on WebLoveFinder.com Jewish brides of your dreams

Russian brides I am intuitive, sympathetic, imaginative and nice to deal with. I am an honest person and have a big heart. I enjoy all aspects of life that come my way, I have a good sense of humor. I have many interests and always open to new things. I am fun-loving and sentimental, I am honest and responsible.I enjoy listening to music, reading books on psychologies & classics.

I like to travel, open for myself new interesting places, to meet new people. I like to visit theatres, an opera, a philarmonic society ( I very like classical music), to meet friends on the nature... Sometimes, I like simply to stay in loneliness and to read the interesting book, to sit at PC, mastering the new interesting program..... But most of all I like to dance!!! In dance, I open the soul...... For me this best means for a relaxation.....

I'm looking for a friend or maybe something deeper! Looking for someone who I can feel totally comfortable with. My match would be someone who is trustworthy and honest. I feel that I have everything except that special someone to share life with. That's why I'm looking for my perfect match, for someone who can make me laugh and feel happy...

Single Jewish Girls

Комментариев нет: