четверг, 11 декабря 2008 г.

Helping single men find sexy beautiful Russian women on WebLoveFinder.com

Russian bridesWell, it’s really difficult to describe myself…Anyway first of all thanks to everybody who clicked my application form;-) guess I may be not interesting for some of you… I’m very easy going person, I adore this life and try to do everything to achieve my goals and use to make efforts that my dreams come true. That’s why I respect people that like me love to set difficult goals and try to always finish the things that have/has started. And anyway I’m sure that personal goals are important for everyone in this planet so that your life feels fulfilled.

I like to meet with new people with different people with different culture. I’m interested in diversity & interacting with people from different cultures. I’m involved in different activities, but I enjoy interacting with wildlife – I love doing outdoor activities. I like hiking, camping. I also like to play ping-pong, bowling & bicycle sometimes. Well... I like nice things.Life is too short to not laugh & smile. Welcome to my WORLD!

What I like the most about a relationship is how both people communicate. I know that one word can either make or break something. Words are powerful and can easily upset and destroy, or make and mend. I am looking for a simple man, who loves life, enjoys nature, dances to the sounds of music and once in a while is gone with the wind. I love adventures and a partner who would find traveling interesting would be ideal. I don't have any "type" but I tend to get along with man who can smile & would love to meet someone with whom I can start a relationship of sharing, caring, loving and respecting forever after.
Russian Baltic Brides

Комментариев нет: